Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aspirations

Since I have titled my blog aspirations but there was no mention of anything like aspirations in here so I am writing about it now. Aspiration refers to 'a hope or ambition of achieving something'. This is though the literal meaning. Different people have different aspirations. The passion to run after those aspirations, to chase them also varies. I have seen people driving themselves crazy,racing to achieve something in life. But do they ever wonder at what cost? What is the ultimate end point of this achievement?
My life has never been a chase.(hope it never will be). . People may regaed is as aimless or a laidback attitude but if you want in life at the very end is pretty clear than I don't believe you need to follow the conventional path or participate in the mad run. . . .  . 

1 comment:

  1. I believe in the same dear!following the less trecked path makes all the difference!!

    ReplyDelete